Invoke Insights • April 25, 2019
We’re often asked two simple questions by prospective clients:
- How do I know if I need Fractional Marketing Leadership (FML)?
- Why have your clients chosen to utilize FML?
The answer to both questions is the same. It’s either because the client’s internal marketing team lacks marketing experience and expertise, or they don’t have available capacity to get the job done. Deeper exploration of these two key areas of need and some examples where FML provides a game-changing solution are outlined below:
2. Your internal marketing team has the ability and expertise required to manage the overall marketing; however, they simply don’t have any available capacity to address the key marketing initiatives required for growth
- You have a few special projects that require dedication outside the capacity and scope of the internal team such as:
- Developing a branding/communication strategic plan and managing the execution
- Conducting a best customer analysis and modeling for new customer acquisition
- Identifying and mapping the critical touch-points in your customer journey
- Setting up marketing metrics for tracking effectiveness and ROI of marketing tactics
- Creating and managing internal training for a specific business unit or service
- Identifying and developing strategic partnership alliances
- You need to merge a newly acquired business or service offering into the company portfolio
- You need to define and measure various testing scenarios to best determine how to maximize marketing budgets vs. revenue goals